Saturday, October 06, 2007

WU 6 Oct

Good Day,

 

We are in the process of finishing a quarterly newsletter so most of our news will be included there.

 

It has been a very restful break. We managed to get a lot of things done. My world geo class will be playing Inuit Games on Tuesday. The musk ox push, the knuckle hop and a few other interesting ones. A student teacher who has been working with Betsy the past 8 weeks will be coming over to my class starting this week. He has a great relationship with the kids and seems to be on his way to a well-deserved endorsement for his university back in Chicago. Fortunately, he is a Cubs fan. Unfortunately, the Cubs dropped the first 2 games in the playoffs. One more and they are done. At least the Yankees are losing.

 

I wanted to send some pictures this week since we have been getting behind in that department. I will send them 2 at a time. Sorry if it clogs your inbox. I made them as small as I could.

 

Take Care and God Bless.

 

Brian & Betsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home