Friday, April 27, 2007

pictures from Easter & Carnival

3709 - Our Easter dinner. On the far left is Moses and his wife on the end with their daughter. He is from the Nwest and drives taxi. he is a very strong Christian and works hard. He has earned a very good reputation around the missionary community so many people hire him to go to markets and wherever. In the middle in front is Vivian, married to Clement (blue shirt in back) and they run a little store behind our house. next to her is Victorine and her son with Vivian who lives down the path a few houses down. She is a lot of fun and stops by often. On the other end is Alfred (blue) and Oliver (red) our guards. We had a good time.

3903 - This is me getting blasted in the face with a wet sponge during carnival. The 11th grade class was in charge of this booth and wanted people who others would want to hit. They couldn't get any so they asked me. The idea was to try from about 10 feet away but this little punk made a charge and hit me point blank. She is the girl I have been writing about from the NWest who lives next-door to us. I was heckling her pretty bad so I probably deserved it. We had a lot of fun and the classes made a lot of money.

3901 - This is also from Carnival Night and I have no idea what they are doing. I was grilling hotdogs at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home